Turkey Forums

Full Version: Is Turkey Safe to go on Holiday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i think this forum very new, we think to travel with my family in the may to the istanbul, we plane to stay in istanbul for 15 days after move to marmaris. we see in the news too many things happened in the Turkey somewhere bombs terrorist attacks. about this we need help and we need to know is Turkey safe to travel to make holiday? Thanks for the answers...
Hi welcome to our forum. in these times too many bad things happening in all over the world. Its not special for Turkey. traveling to Turkey is safe like traveling another countries. There is no difference between travelling to USA and travelling to Turkey. Have a nice holiday in Turkey.
Lisa, I have not visited the Turkey personally but I would say that Ozgur has made really a nice and useful reply here. Ia m hopeful Now, It will be helpful for you and you can visit the Turney without any hesitation. So, go ahead and have an enjoyable time there.

I enjoyed niagara falls tour specials
I Have noted the names of these and surely I will like to make a move around the world so much. it can make me feel so much happy and galvanized for sure. So what you guys will like to say that it will be a great plan for having some fun there?
I am so sure guys having fun on all places would be so stunning for all of you I am so sure. you guys will have a blast of a time and will be able to get joyful time period at this place. So just go ahead and don't forget to enjoy shopping in its Grand bazar guys.
I will like to move for sure and this will be an amazing parts of life when i will have such a charming time there for sure ahead of it. i will say that i need to know some places names of it where to stay while the tour.
lisa21! First of all, welcome in this community. I am sure you will get useful stuff from this community. Secondly, Turkey is a wonderful destination. Good to know that you select this destination for exploring with your friend. It is a safe place for exploring. So you can visit this destination with your family without any hesitation and fear.